Small Moments

Friday, August 31, 2007

Time

50 years ago, today, 9 black students were blocked from a entering a high school in Arkansas.

10 years ago, today, Princess Dianna of Wales died in a tragic car crash.

7 years ago, today, I bought my first car--a 1997 Nissan Altima. I loved that till the moment I parted with it.

11 months ago, my parents left and I am not sure when I will see them again.

Time flies, they say. I personally believe Time does all sorts of things, it can fly, it can crawl, it can sit for a while or it can run. Maybe it takes the train at times, and it might be stuck in traffic at other times.

Sometimes I am angry at Time, maybe resentful, maybe even jealous and envious---for simply not being able to catch up with Him, for all the people that are left behind in the past as prisoners with Him, and for all the future moments that He brings when I am not ready yet.

I hate Him because he overpowers me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home