Small Moments

Friday, July 03, 2009

RIP Sam II

Sam II died today--may he rest in peace. He lasted close to two years and traveled to Iran twice. His death was imminent for a while now he had been sick. Maybe because of all that traveling he did. Or maybe he came during the times of inner destruction of my soul. He observed me go inside and unlearn a cruel world. And as I learned, he observed, and with every cruel reality that was unlearned he developed a tumor. Finally, he came down with cancer. And now he is dead.

I am still in possession of his body because there are some old photos on him that I still may want to keep. Or not. Perhaps, the photos should go away as part of the explosion that occurs with every destruction.

And this is why death is a great thing for with every death, a newness is born that is even better.

And this is why destruction is the best thing that could ever happen to you. As only when you are destroyed to the bone, you can rebuild yourself even better.

A new phone was born today but he is no longer related to the Sam Sung family. This one is a Blackberry so he is part of the Berries. We can call him Berry I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home