Small Moments

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Breaking bread

GN can't spell but he has 21 employees on the payroll. I always knew spelling was overrated. (Or is it that he is so old he just can't type fast enough and messes up his spelling?)

GN yells at me sometimes and says, "are you still sittin' on that assignment?". God, he is smart. He knows I just sit on shit, and sit and sit...

GN has three daughters, and is contemplating having a fourth child, hoping it would be a son. I give him the approval to go for it, of course, after having had two glasses of wine with dinner.

GN knows how to count from 1 to 10 in Farsi, and says I should change my last name to Koochooloo because it suits me better.

GN is inappropriate, uses cuss words and hits on the 24-year-old waitress.

But GN is also a man of God, he goes to temple regularly and sent the the bacon-wrapped sirloin back to the kitchen because it's not Kosher.

I might give GN a longer chance and stay there...just a bit longer than I thought.

I might, I might...

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger LK said...

well that lasted one month more...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home