Small Moments

Monday, October 01, 2007

I didn't fight for Mr. blue eye at all when he left. I even sent him a card saying thanks for coming to my life. Isn't that amazing? It was just so intuitively obvious that he was there for a short time, to fulfill a certain purpose...which he did, so perfectly. Very well done. He got an A+ in fact.

I almost let go too fast. Everyone around me was surprised, "you handled that very well..." They would say. I knew...you see...I knew why he came and that he had to leave when he did. Just like Merry Poppins came and left.

Some people come in for a definite purpose, and when they leave, you know they were meant to leave. And life goes on. Others come in and change you forever. When they leave, you have to live with this newly changed person that you barely know, and constantly ask, "What the Heck did he just do to me?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home