Small Moments

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ME in 15 years

I have found myself, 15 years from now with four kids, married, Un-depressed, and much much cooler (if that's even possible that I can cooler than this). I said, let's get together this weekend, she said, " I can't. I have soccer practice, and softball practice, and boy scout and girl scout."

That's me in 15 years. I can see it very clearly, running around like a chicken with her head cut-off, and yet having enough time to get my nails done, reading the latest Supreme Court case, and cussing whoever was the swing vote.

I hope she helps me snap out of who i am now and pulls me towards my future.

The universe brought us together almost two years ago and on that very first day, we clicked. She stopped by my office to say hello and we talked for almost one hour, after the hello. We knew the same people. We had the same interests.

I knew then that she would be in life for a long time.

Her name is Margaret Elder. Her real name. How ironic.

"Elder". M.E., ME!!! me, Wow.

Crazy shit.

I rather believe in crazy shit than not. It's much more fun that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home