Small Moments

Monday, March 26, 2007

Good-bye C1/C2 and L4-5 and L5-6

Maybe if I stop reviewing spinal strains/sprains records, I would slowly begin to heal and forget my own pain, which resulted from the MVA of July 19, 2003. Then, my infamous knot will go away eventually, and my out-of-pocket expense for chiropractic treatments will radically decrease.

Then maybe I can crack my own back and maybe I can learn to crack my own neck too. Wouldn't it be great if I become a self-sufficient cracker?

Reading and re-reading people’s medical records and their prior histories of chronic headaches, allergies and depression is just not a fun way of making a living. At least, when you have a dead plaintiff, you don’t have to review their records anymore as much. They are gone...over...finito.

There is a solemn mood overflowing the office. The official e-mail went out today, with subject "Layla". Wow.

For once in my life, I didn’t get stuck in something.

Congratulations and bye bye spinal cord problems...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home