Small Moments

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Berkeley, California

How I wish I was part of this life here...this super inclusive, super unreal world...

Everything here tastes, sounds and smells diferrent. Better? Not sure if better but just different.

The free WiFi just feels faster and friendlier, inviting you to explore more, explore the possibilities that are unknown...discover.

Even their coffee shops are different. What it is most likely is the vibration and energy that is generated by all these open-minded, free-spriited, tree-hugging creative yet intellectual human beings coming together under one roof, drinking cafe au lait. All these thoughts in the air make the energy feel so much different than a stupid regual starbucks on the corner of Culver and Irvine Blvd.

Even the cashier is different, she is knitting behind the counter, and you can buy her work here. I mean Wow!

And of course Jewel sounds ten times better singing

"These foolish games are tearing me apart
You're tearing me, tearing me, tearing me apart
Your thoughtless words are breaking my heart
You're breaking my heart
You took off your coat and stood in the rain
You were always crazy like that ...."

What would happen if I drop everything and move here?

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Sh. said...

just find a job up there, we know you can do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home