Small Moments

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Subject: CONGRADULATION

The best congratulations wish I got when I passed the bar came from a woman who most likely had never finished high school herself, and it still helps me when I have a bad day at work:



From: _________@_______________
To: _________@hotmail.com
Subject: CONGRADULATION
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:40:24 -0700

Hi

Congratulation to a very strong and determine person. It's great to see another female taking charge of her life and seceding . When I her that you didn't pass the first time, I really felt bad for you. I didn't say anything because I new you were very upset. So now Lets shout to the mountain top. CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION! CONGRATULATION!
Remember no how many case you lose, there is always the BIG ONE that you will win and it will mean more then any other one. In reverse no how many you win, there will be the one that you lose, that will make you set back and wonder what is it that you didn't see and make you more determine to do better the next time. Miss you and come back to visit.

LT

4 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Sh. said...

remove the email addresses on top... it's safer.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger LK said...

Chashm

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Sh. said...

:)

mind you your own email address is also exposing private info to your readers, you're so far "anonymous", well, somewhat!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger LK said...

jesus...taking away from the authenticity of the original document, aren't we?! Fine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home