Small Moments

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tis the Season to be Jolly...la la laaaaallllll lla

Every year I resist it at first. It seems routine, with the same stupid songs playing every where you go, year after year. It is frustrating to hear "Let it Snow" and not see a drop of snow anywhere when the Season comes. Basically, it's fake and commercialized. I resist it as long as I can.

This year, however, I tried to embrace it to see if it works. I bought my cards again and I think sent out about 50 of them. One of them got me a job. It's really a great networking strategy, if nothing else. I used some of them to make up with old friends. I used some to forgive old enemies. I wrote different things in all of them. I tried to be creative.

Then after all were mailed out, I realized I had misspelled "HappiEness" with an extra E!

Woops. No wonder I have issues. I can't even spell the damn word, let it alone let it come into my life.

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home