Small Moments

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

On getting by...

Today I didn't get approved for a loan...wasn't surprised at all.

Then the unemployed me had lunch with another unemployed friend and we talked about our bright future as business owners. We even drank alcohol to that.

One of the things I have been remembering lately is how I got through UCLA. Well, sometimes I don't even remember what techniques I used but I did stuff no one has heard of. For example, I used to wait to pay tuition on the last day which was due, Friday at 5p.m., well 4:45 t o be exact. I would write a bad check. But they would put me as a current active student on the system and by the time the check bounced, I would be able to do something else, come up with a new idea...

This is called getting by, no matter how pathetic it seems.

This is why I can't take any bullshit any more. My B.S. account is maxed out.

It's still such a beautiful day, the weather is amazing...and I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home