Small Moments

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Starbucks Moments, Part II

I met two people this time.

First was a woman who was writing her holiday cards while she sipped on her coffee. I actually started the conversation, telling her how I ran out of my address labels before I was done with all my cards. Then she told me about how her credit card was stolen this week and they charged a lot on it...on and on about her credit card problems. (I just have to accept that people just feel comfortable telling me their problems...I just have to come to terms with it.) I wanted to give her my card but I decided against it. She would just call and ramble on.

The second one was a man who asked me if I like the color brown, being sarcastic b/c I was wearing brown pants and a brown top, and sitting on the brown leather arm chair, melting away in brown. He was annoying but since he said he is into mortgage banking, I took advantage of it and gave him my card. He might bring in business.

Starbucks is a great free advertising market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home